Tuesday, May 15, 2012

4 Teenagers In The House!

It was EARLY when I woke Gracie up that morning in Florida.  I leaned down and whispered in her ear "Happy Birthday teenager! How about I take you to New Orleans for beignets to celebrate?!"  She was NOT amused. Seems that my new little teenager is less and less a fan of mornings.


Thankfully we celebrated with family before we left. 


That night we wandered into Parrot Pete's for beignets. It was ok BUT we decided that it was not Cafe du Monde and we would just have to remedy that the next day, AFTER a good nights sleep. 


 Cafe du Monde or not, she was pretty happy with her powdered sugar covered birthday beignet.


She was also pretty excited about her very own Leatherman. She's such a quirky little precious soul!


Awwww..... the sweet taste of satisfaction!  Happy birthday Boo! 
I cannot begin to express to you how proud I am of you.
You have stolen my heart.

No comments:

Stats