Saturday, May 12, 2012

From The Sunshine State To The Swamp State




 If you've been following this blog for very long you know that these are not the first moving day photos  you've seen here.  I just counted and I think that this move makes the 6th one that I've documented here on the blog.  That's got to be a record of some kind!
Sadly after HOURS of hard work we left our house in the hands of our renters. God provided the perfect family (at the last minute, but I'm not complaining!) to live there.  

All packed up but NOT ready to go.  Little did we know that we would not have room for most of what was brought!  I could have had a massive yard sale in Florida.  Military life has definitely taught me at least one thing: DO NOT get attached to stuff!!!

As the house was slowly being packed there began to be a shortage of places to sit.  Holly's bed (all the way in the back of the house) became the gathering place for everyone.  Military life has taught my girls another lesson: Sisters are there through thick and thin.  Friends are great to have but sisters move when you do! 

No comments:

Stats