Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Fly On My Wall

I just took a personality test online and below are the results. How did these people get in my house and figure me out so well?  It's like they have been watching me for years.  Weird I tell ya!  I won't publish the Weakness list because it's a little too correct also.  It told me that one of those weaknesses was a "quiet will of iron".  Ummmm.... is that just a nice way of saying I'm stubborn?  It also said that I tend to be messy. Inconceivable! I think I'll go check my email now, or maybe pay bills or should I go outside and weed the garden?  Wait, have I eaten breakfast yet? What to do... Busch Gardens anyone? Let me check, nope, decisiveness is not on that Strength list.  

Take the test and let me know how it turns out!


Strengths of a Phlegmatic

The Introvert | The Watcher | The Pessimist
The Phlegmatic's Emotions
  • Low-key personality
  • Easygoing and relaxed
  • Calm, cool and collected
  • Patient well balanced
  • Consistent life
  • Quiet but witty
  • Sympathetic and kind
  • Keeps emotions hidden
  • Happily reconciled to life
  • All-purpose person
The Phlegmatic As A Parent
  • Makes a good parent
  • Takes time for the children
  • Is not in a hurry
  • Can take the good with the bad
  • Doesn't get upset easily
The Phlegmatic At Work
  • Competent and steady
  • Peaceful and agreeable
  • Has administrative ability
  • Mediates problems
  • Avoids conflicts
  • Good under pressure
  • Finds the easy way
The Phlegmatic As a Friend
  • Easy to get along with
  • Pleasant and enjoyable
  • Inoffensive
  • Good listener
  • Dry sense of humor
  • Enjoys watching people
  • Has many friends
  • Has compassion and concern

Free Personality/Temperament Test

Take the Free Personality/Temperament test online now.

No comments:

Stats