Sunday, January 11, 2009

Military Monday

This is not exactly Military Monday as usual. I did not get a newsletter this week and news from Lee has been sketchy. So instead I thought I'd use an internet meme that came from a friend. The subject is my Navy man. I sure do miss him!!!


HUSBAND MEME

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: What is on the screen? Baseball

2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? No salad, he says salad is for rabbits.

3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Tomatoes

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We've never been to a bar on purpose. It' not our thing, but if we went he'd order a Diet Coke.

5. Where did he go to high school? Robins High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 9

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Books and coffee mugs

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? He likes the Club at Subway.

9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? M&Ms I think he DOES eat them everyday!
10. What is his favorite cereal? Froot Loops
11. What would he never wear? I probably could not get him to wear a pink dress shirt, and he would not wear tights.
12. What is his favorite sports team? If it's baseball he's watching it.
13. Who is his best friend? Me
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? He hates it when I wear flannel to bed.
15. How many states has he lived in? 5 and 1 Territory
16. What is his heritage? He's a Georgia boy, beyond that I'm not sure.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Chocolate, but he'd rather have my homemade Key Lime Pie

18. Did he play sports in high school? He was in the Drum Corp

19. What could he spend hours doing? Sitting out on the porch with a mug of coffee


No comments:

Stats