Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Hair Color


On a whim, I let Caitlin and Holly color my hair about two weeks ago. What I thought would be a nice brunette with a little auburn highlight turned out to be RED. The girls say it almost looks purple. Lee was out to sea when we had our little hair party. The day before I was to go pick him up at the pier I emailed him a warning to let him know that some "other" woman with red/purple hair would be picking him up. He just laughed when he saw me. Poor guy he never knows what will be different when he comes home after being gone for more than 3 days. Sometimes we buy new furniture (rare) or rearrange the furniture we have (common). Once or twice he has come home to find a new animal in the house or a new paint color on the walls. This time it was new hair color. The color has now faded a bit and we are growing a bit more accustomed to the red. Well at least I no longer shock myself when I look in the mirror in the morning. Here are a few pictures, it is a little hard to see the color in all it's vibrancy but you'll get the idea.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Mrs. Rebecca! Spontanious is the only way to go! I think it looks great! You might set a new trend. Red is the new brown. See ya'll soon, Fluffernut is great!

jaci said...

I like your new hair color - doesn't look purple to me! :)

Stats