Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fluffernut is 2 weeks old


The girls and I went down to NC to get a peek at our new puppy Fluffernut. He's a cutie! We are so excited about getting to bring him home. It was great fun to get to kick back, relax and visit with friends. Thank you Jim and Sherry and all your kiddos and many critters, we love you guys!
While we were down at our old stomping grounds (Camp Lejeune) we were able to do a little reminiscing. It still feels like home to us. Our old neighborhood housing has been completely renovated which makes me think I would not mind being sent back there. We'll know where are are to go sometime next summer so stay tuned for the next relocation of the Brown family. I think I need to buy everyone we know a new "B" section for their address books. Our move here to Virginia from Guam was #18. Sorry folks, we just can't stay put.

No comments:

Stats