Friday, January 11, 2008

And the Grand Prize is.....

That's me in my regular spot. Blogging, entering contests, reading email, trying to make sense of the checkbook.... you get the idea. Where would we be without the computer?!!


I have a new hobby, it's called Sweeping. No, I am not on a cleaning binge! Some of you are going to laugh and call me nuts but that's ok. I am hooked on entering contests and sweepstakes. The majority of them I enter online which takes about an hour of my time each day. You would be AMAZED at the stuff that companies just give away. The great thing is that most folks don't take the time to bother entering. I'm entered to win several different cars and a motorcycle, trips/vacations to tons of different places, cash prizes and gift cards etc... The most popular prizes by far seem to be home makeovers and home electronics like appliances and home theater systems. The big one that I am hoping for right now is the HGTV Dream Home giveaway in the Keys. It comes complete with a GMC Yukon Hybrid. THAT would be nice. I can dream big, but so far I have only won a few little things. Since I began this hobby back in late October I have won a box of chocolates from See's (it was yummy), Mike and Ike and Hot Tamales candies, Buy one get one free certificates for a year from Dairy Queen and Blockbuster. I also won some song downloads from Rhapsody.com Here is the link for that dream home I mentioned earlier, just in case you would like to see where you can come visit me next.
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dream_home_2008/text/0,,HGTV_30596_65296,00.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, nice to know that you won so many prizes. I think entering contests is fun. Online there are many sites that give away great prizes. It takes just a few minutes to enter one. You can win a dream vacation by going to this site.

Stats