Friday, February 11, 2011

Blast From The Past

The girls dressed up for Samantha's 80s Themed 16th Birthday party. We had so much fun shopping for all of these clothes.  We found most of them at the Goodwill store.  Every time one of them would come out of the dressing room I would just laugh!  It took me back to my days in high school.  I cannot believe that we REALLY dressed like this! 


We even found Gracie some gummy shoes.  Remember those?  UGH they made your feet stink and sweat but they were all the rage (thankfully only for a little while).

Caitlin with her acid washed jean jacket, ultra mini w/leggings and of course Keds.  Her curly hair was perfect.  I recall many of us paying big bucks for a curly perm to get that look.


Abbie with her flybacks/wings and her flashdance look.

Holly with the acid washed pegged jeans and deck shoes.  Of course she's sporting the ultra popular side ponytail with scrunchy.
They look like they could have stepped right out of my highschool yearbook.

No comments:

Stats