Tuesday, September 7, 2010

10 Good Things About A Week That Wasn't

10 Things About Last Week That Didn't Stink.

Sometimes you just need to look on the bright side.


1. Rosie's steak tacos.  Yum! Sunday started off well.  Our church visit/hunt was not a complete disappointment.  After church we ate with the Furlongs at Rosie's which has NEVER let me down. I love their steak tacos!


2. Baby Cheyanne kept us entertained and smiling for 3 straight days.


3. I got this nifty new hair color.  I did it all by myself and am pleased to announce that I do NOT look like I will be looking for work with the circus.


4. Facebook.  My friends live there.


5. I saved us some major cash by playing the grocery game.  I love the competition between myself and that giant called the grocery store.  


6. My sweet neighbor Mrs. K (who is old enough to be my grandma) popped over for a visit just to chit chat.  What a delight.


7.College football season is here! 
AND
There's a hint of Fall in the air. Ahhhhhh
The Dawgs and the Gators both won their games so all is still well in our divided house.
Go Gators! 


8. My dearly beloved ran 8 miles in one stretch. He's training for the Marine Corps 1/2 Marathon in Jax.
So proud of him!


9. Caitlin and Abbie have surprised and impressed me by faithfully working together on their relationship and their girly figures.  They are torturing themselves with P90X daily.  I love my beautiful girls!


10. His promises are sure and His faithfulness unwavering. 

No comments:

Stats