Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Flicker :: Photo

  2. Styling :: hair

  3. Episode :: Gilmore Girls

  4. Sexier :: than my shirt?

  5. Studious :: Not me

  6. Mushroom :: Fungus

  7. 8 minutes :: In heaven

  8. Bald :: Eagle

  9. Immunity :: Lucky 

  10. Sectioned :: Grapefruit

I'm not sure what the above says about me but I am appalled after reading over the post below!
There are SO many spelling errors.  Let's just chalk it up to the stress of living without a computer for 21 days, shall we?  The Good, Wonderful, Glorious news is that I am officially back online here at home!!!!   Hurray!  It has been funny trying to work out getting an internet connection out here in the sticks.  I was told that DSL was an absolute impossibility.  Next the cable guy came out and said " Nope, you live to far from anything" so a cable modem was ruled out. Next I thought I'd just install the dreaded dial-up until we could get a clear understanding of what satellite internet involved.  I had it all set up through Verizon but could not connect for some reason.   I called tech support only to be told that my Mac computer was too new for dial-up.  Ha, can you believe it? Too new; she said it would be like me trying to plug an cassette tape into my Mac. Whatever.  So strike the dial-up.  I can't say that I wasn't actually a little relieved.  In the end we are up and running using a satellite dish.  It's not a lightning fast connection but it's leaps and bounds better than dial-up.  So here I am back aboard the blog train.  Stay tuned, I have a lot to catch you guys up on.  

1 comment:

jaci said...

Yay! Glad to see you back!

Stats