Friday, July 18, 2008

Clean, Cool and UNconnected

Water Pressure and plenty of hot water- check
Air Conditioner cooling at arctic levels- check
Internet up and running- UNCHECK!!!!

Once again I am forced to post from a remote location and my time is limited. Not being online is trying my patience in unbelievable ways! How am I supposed to keep up with the all the important stuff in life like, the antics of the pioneer woman and the farm diva?? How am I supposed to know what knew and creative things my ultra talented Aunt and Cousins have created? And what in the world shall I do with out my news from the best island in the world where the 3 cutest little boys in the worls happen to live?
UGH!!! Pray for me!!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Glad you checked in, I was just thinking about you. I mentioned you at RCU and then was informed you were only on CCU : )

Hope you get some real live internet in your house soon!

TERI said...

So sorry to hear about the unconnection! I think that is very difficult for us Moms who depend on friends and family to touch base with. Right now, my phone has been out for 2 days, but I still have Internet. Go figure??
Hope you get connected soon!

Stats