Monday, September 17, 2007

Poor Snicky

Bless her little puppy heart. Snick had to go get her teeth done today and they ended up having to pull four of them. She has already had several pulled, so pretty soon I think we will have a toothless Doxie on our hands. Evidently Doxies are prone to teeth troubles. I think Snickers has had more than her share of teeth issues. This latest episode has really caused her a lot of pain. Hopefully now we have it all taken care of and she will back to her happy tail waggin' self before long. Right now though she in a nice drug induced sleep on my lap as I type. Ever dealt with a dopey dog? It's pretty funny! At least she's feelin' no pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry snicky, had to endure the trama of having her teeth pulled. Pretty soon she will be back to normal and be able to gum all her food. She is getting old.
Love ya M&M

Stats