Thursday, September 20, 2007

Is It Fall Already?


Sure does feel like it to us! There is a definite nip in the air. Today the temp never went above 75 degrees. For some that would be perfect weather but for us it feels downright COLD! After 3 years of 90 degree temps everyday, I think our blood has thinned out. We have really missed seeing the beautiful fall colors and just the general feel of Fall and all that goes with it. You know things like pumpkin patches, mums, hay rides, warm soups and stews for supper. Not to mention Friday night football. This picture on the left was taken today while we were up in Colonial Williamsburg on a field trip. I happened to notice the tree on the way up and determined to stop and take a picture of it on the way home. We literally stopped traffic for a moment or two in order to do this. Oh Well! I'm appreciative of those travelers behind us who patiently waited so that I could take a picture of the first Autumn colors I've seen in a long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh thats not fair!
i miss fall so much

ChAmLoTyRy said...

I am SO jealous! Feel free to post more pics of the trees so I can live vicariously through you!

Anonymous said...

From M&M
This certainly is not fair. Fall is my most favortie time of the year.
I miss seeing the leaves in their lovely array of colors, the fresh crisp air and the smells. Yum. Wish I was their with you. Send more pictures. This is your Mom speaking I need more of fall, send
more pictures, please. Miss you and wish I was their.

Mimi and Mom

Stats