Here are the top 10 items that my family uses up the quickest. I didn't use any scientific formula or anything. I just based the list on the items that are ALWAYS on my grocery list.
- Toilet paper. With 5 females in the house is it any wonder that this item is the first on my list?
- Milk. Big moo juice drinkers here!
- Potatoes. Fried, baked, mashed, nuked.... yep, we like taters.
- Onions. They go with the potatoes and SO many other menu items.
- Rice. I'm thinking that living 3 years in the Pacific turned us into rice fans.
- Bread. I'm not sure why but I am the one who always ends up having to eat my sandwich with one of the bread heels turned around. Turning it around fools my brain into thinking it's a normal, middle slice of bread. I eat it while I grumble to myself about being out of bread AGAIN!
- Laundry Detergent. I have nothing nice to say about laundry.
- Soy Sauce. I got wise a few years ago and started buying it by the quart. That's what we get for being rice fans I suppose.
- Water. We get our 5 gallon bottles refilled often. So why is that they always seem to be empty?
- Oatmeal/Cereal. I can't seem to keep it in the pantry for long. You'd think that we are using Jethro sized bowls the way it disappears around here.
What does your family go through quickly? Please assure me that we are halfway normal.