Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Discipline

I've put myself in time out. I've given myself a stern lecture. I've looked into the mirror and given myself the stink eye. No more Mrs. Nice Girl , no way, no how! I had to remind myself about the important priorities in life and the dangers of neglecting to report blog worthy events in life. It's a slippery slope I tell ya. Once you put off telling the world that your family just got 3 egg laying hens, you can barely force yourself to make that uphill climb back to the keyboard. No longer will I lollygag on the porch with my children in beautiful 74 degree fall weather while important family news and Sunday Supper recipes go unblogged! I consider myself talked to.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

HA HA!
I needed that :)

Colleen said...

Glad you got that off your chest. Confession is good for the soul.

Stats