Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bella and Devin


One of the highlights of our trip to Georgia was getting to see Bella and Devin.  Great niece and nephew to us, cousins to the girls.  They were only there for one evening and it was non stop activity the whole time.
It's pretty difficult to get Devin to be still enough to get a good picture.  I tried my best but I guess I am just not quick enough.  It's been a while since I have chased a toddler.

Bella likes Jones strawberry  kiwi soda!  At first her mama was trying to help her drink out of the bottle.  She proved to us pretty quickly that she could handle things on her own.

Gotta love those strawberry soda lips.

Abbie and Devin kicked back.   This picture is deceiving.  It looks like he's being still, I assure he was not.  I just happened to click the picture during a dull moment in the tickle fest.  More pictures are in the Picasa Web Album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics Becky! I miss my babies so much. Wish I could have been there. Looks like y'all had a good time. Hope to see ya soon. Love ya lots, Lisa

Stats