Sunday, June 17, 2007

Daddy Day

Lee and his girlies

Let me just start by saying Happy Fathers Day! Lee and I had a bit of an emotional Fathers Day. It started off with the girls giving him his gifts. He got a fun coffee dyed T-shirt and a pair of matching plaid shorts. He'll be stylin' now! Since it was Sunday we got ready and went to chapel. Our
last Sunday at chapel. Gifts were given, kind words were exchanged, lots and hugs and tears were shared and goodbyes were said. Lee preached a bit on the huge job of being a Dad and about giving a blessing to your children.
In honor of the Dads I know personally who have and are doing the best they can for their kiddos I applaud you!
To my own Dad~ I love you and miss you! You are a great Papa!
To Lee's Dad~ Thanks for raising Lee to be the man that he is and for being a good grand-daddy to our girls.
To Lee~ words cannot express how much I appreciate your love and faithfulness to me and our girls. You are an awesome Dad!!

No comments:

Stats