Thursday, April 15, 2010

Opinions Please

We just repainted the kitchen these khaki and red colors. The khaki in the picture below looks more gold than it actually is. The red wall only has 1 coat of paint on it. I can see that several more will need to go up before the splotches disappear.
The next step is to granite tile the countertops.

I have narrowed the choices down to two. They are similar, and I do have a favorite but I need some opinions. My decision making skills are not one of the reasons why Lee married me.
That is where you come in. Let me know if you prefer tile #1 or #2
I will let you know what we decide and of course finished kitchen pictures.

Tile #1 above with the Khaki wall.

Tile # 2 above with the the khaki wall.
You should know that the appliances are stainless steel and the sink will be black.
Decision time people!!!!


5 comments:

Tina Jerred :-) said...

I personally like #1. I think #2 might look a little washed out when it is over a larger area.

jaci said...

Tile #1, hands down.

Just my opinion, but you asked. :)

jmm said...

#1

Unknown said...

Definitely the first one... I just put granite in my kitchen and choose the darker of the three that I had to chose from. Am glad I did. I also discovered Weiman® Granite Wipes and a spray that they make. It works so well. Get it at Lowe's. Enjoy the new stone and the new colors. Be blessed.

Billie Jean said...

#1 without a doubt and rethink the black sink - you will hate that it is ALWAYS waterspotted no matter how often you clean it. Ask me how I know this.... ;o)

Stats