Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Watch Out World

Caitlin has a drivers license!!!! Well, actually it is a learner's permit. We went down to the DMV yesterday, she took the test and walked away with the coveted little card. She is SOOO excited! I personally am having a hard time getting used to the fact that my baby is old enough to drive!! Thankfully Lee has taken on the job of teaching her all she needs to know in this arena. As far as I'm concerned this paticular parenting job is "a daddy thing". As a mom I have taken on many challenges but this one, I happily hand over to Lee.

5 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Tell Caitlin Congratulations and Drive Safely!

Colleen said...

So what are the laws like there? does she need to take drivers ed? Tell Lee that Les has him in his prayers.

Anonymous said...

lucky her!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love ya girl, we are so going to be rocking when you and I both have cars and are 16! It won't be long!!!

Allee

Anonymous said...

Congrats Caitlin,

Thanks for letting Papa and I be there for the big event. This is
exciting time in your life. We are so proud of you. Stay safe and
be kind to daddy when he tells you
what to do. Please obey the rules of the road. Pay attention. Papa and I Love Lots and Lots.

Papa and M&M

Stats