Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Suppers-Let Me Explain

The girls and I have been on a fitness quest since the beginning of the year.  In other words we are dieting and sweating at the YMCA.  This is a new thing for me.  I have an aversion to exercise and sweat.  Even though I have been able to find some pretty good recipes for healthy meals, I have yet to be inspired enough to take photos while cooking.  It may have a little bit to do with the fact that by the time we work out we are STARVING for food.  Who wants to slow down enough for photo ops?!  
So, because I don't want y'all to take up an all out revolt.... what? No Sunday Suppers? No Friday Funny?  I give you this peace offering and beg your forgiveness for my blogging lapse this past week.



Are we even now?

No comments:

Stats