Thursday, February 18, 2010

FRIENDS

The boys came for a visit. Need I say more?
Oh wait, their parents Chris and Amy came too.
What a wonderful visit. We were neighbors for a short time but we'll be friends forever.

Amy: my inspiration to begin blogging. I took total advantage of my friend while she was here to help me out with some techie details. Thanks Amy!

Not that we need a reason to have chocolate ice cream cake BUT we HAD to help Tyler celebrate his 5th birthday.
Look at all those hands!

It took us a few tries but we finally figured out the timers on our cameras in order to get a few group shots.

Ryland picked Abbie as his fav and she was thrilled.

Logan and Gracie hit it off just like old times.

All is right again in the world for a little while. The boys are with their girls.

I have NO doubt that if we were still neighbors we would see this happening almost every day.
So sweet. We love the Morrison family and miss them very much!
PS: In case you are concerned, Holly got her share of cuddles in too. I just did not happen to catch any of those moments.

No comments:

Stats