Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Friends

Look who showed up this morning to help me make my grocery list. These are women I would love to take to Starbucks, treat them to a Latte' and chat the afternoon away. I would not mind a bit if Rachel Ray joined us too. Although I'm not sure who would dominate the conversation more. I think Rachel could give Paula a run for her money in the chattiness category. I've never heard the Pioneer Woman talk but I'm sure that she and I would hit it off just fine. She cooks, she's got kids and dogs and she blogs... What's not to love?
Since none of these gals were available for coffee this afternoon I was forced to settle for their books while I munched my grapes. You cannot possibly browse through these books and not get hungry!
List made, groceries bought, yummy food emerging from my kitchen soon to follow. I'll let you know how it turns out. In the meantime if any of you chat with Paula, Ree or Rachel, let them know about my coffee offer.

No comments:

Stats