Thursday, April 24, 2008

And Winner Is......

The movie line contest is officially over.  I had a lot of fun with it and would like to thank all of you who participated.  Our winner is Carma, another fabulous homeschooling mommy from Arizona who got 39 out of 40 of the movie lines correct.  Great job Carma!!!  She chose a gift card from Bed, Bath and Beyond which is in the mail on its way to her as you read.  Check out Carma's blog and store.  Stay tuned for May's contest coming soon (it will not be so difficult!).  In the meantime, here is the answers you've been waiting for.  I'm sure you will all sleep a little easier tonight.  

1 Inconceivable!
The Princess Bride

2
You play ball like a girl!
Sandlot

3 If lack of attention to personal finances is a
mark of refinement then the
Marches are the finest family in Concord.
Little Women

4 In the mornin' I'm makin' waffles.
Shrek

5 Go make yerself a dang quesadiller.
Napoleon Dynamite

6 My name is Tuhmater without the tuh.
Cars

7 A bird could love a fish but where would they
live?
Ever After

8 First we'll see what he's sellin, then we'll
shoot him.
Secondhand Lions

9 This place is a geographical oddity, 2 weeks
from
everywhere.
O Brother Where Art Thou

10 I don't know nothin bout birthin no babies.
Gone with the Wind

11 You're standing in horse ca-ca.
Private Eyes

12 Fish are friends, not food.
Finding Nemo

13 I want both. You heard the man, give him both.
Radio

14 I do believe in fairies, I do, I do.
Peter Pan

15 Those are historical babes.
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

16 Why does it always have to be the rum?
Pirates of the Caribbean

17 Do or do not. There is no try.
Star Wars

18 I see dead people.
Sixth Sense

19 To Infinity and beyond!
Toy Story

20 They may take away our lives but they will
never take away our freedom!
Braveheart

21 You'll shoot your eye out.
A Christmas Story

22 Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

23 He's a
vegetarian. That's ok I make lamb.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

24 Half doe, half buck, I'm a duck!
Open Season

25 Wax on Wax off
Karate Kid

26 Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
The Day the Earth Stood Still

27 I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash
ya got.
Raising Arizona

28 You not numba one, you numba ten!
Operation Dumbo Drop

29 You're gonna need a bigger boat.
Jaws

30 Surely you can't be serious. I am serious, and
don't call me shirley.
Airplane!

31 If you build it he will come.
Field of Dreams

32 Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?
Raiders of the Lost Ark

33 As God as my witness, I will never be hungry
again!
Gone with the Wind

34 There's no crying in baseball.
A League of Their Own

35 Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
Dirty Dancing

36 That'll do pig. That'll do.
Babe

37 I may not be a smart man but I know what love
is.
Forrest Gump

38 I will break my foot off in your John Brown
hind parts and then, you will
run a mile.
Remember the Titans

39 Oh George, not the livestock.
O Brother Where Art Thou

40 My house, it is full of ransackery. ( one of my favorite lines because it translates so well into real life!)
The Master of Disguise

No comments:

Stats